Monday, April 3, 2017

Coming soon!

It's been awhile! I apologize. It's finals season at university which always has me feeling the crunch even if I have all of my assignments done ahead of schedule. This is more of an admin post more than anything to update people on my (very tentative) plan of action. My last two assignments before exams are due next Monday and Friday, but should not eat up too much of my time. Late last week I actually tidied my room and I went through and filed my books and set up a very basic system for cataloguing my TBR books (I'm literally just stickering the ones that I haven't read yet to remind myself that I need to read that book)

I have a TBR pile that's at least 23 books long (24 if you count the book I just started reading last week - I'm still less than 50 pages in, and it's a heavy tome of a book), so we won't be starved for content for the next little while - I have to remind myself of that the next time I'm in a bookstore. I am going to post a review of a book that I have recently re-read in the next 24 hours, so while I haven't actually read a book for outside of school in over a month, I will still be providing an update. Stay tuned for my review of The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.

As I mentioned, my TBR and currently reading pile is 25 books long (24 unread books and one book that is a work in progress). So you can keep your eyes peeled for reviews on the following (in no particular order, excluding the first one, which is the one I'm currently reading):

-By Gaslight by Stephen Price
-NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
-All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
-The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
-Penpal by Dathan Auerbach
-No One Gets Out Alive by Adam Nevill
-The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
-Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
-The Circle by Dave Eggers
-Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
-The Hamilton Affair by Elizabeth Cobbs
-This House is Haunted by John Boyne
-All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Matsai
-Nostalgia by M.G. Vassanji
-Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor
-The Wonder by Emma Donoghue
-The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
-Little Big by John Crawley
-The Deep by Nick Cutter
-The Troop by Nick Cutter
-Little Heaven by Nick Cutter
-Cauchemar by Alexandra Grigoriscu
-The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
-Victoria by Daisy Godwin

Again, that's really not in any particular order after By Gaslight, which I'm hoping to get a rather large dent in once everything's been handed in later this week. I might do my own individual reading marathon once the dust has settled from this year, but I'll see.

Stay tuned and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment